Friday, May 8, 2015

31 weeks and counting





I had my sonogram on Friday!  Richard was off and Beckett was with us.  It is so fun to see how baby is doing and growing.  He has such a personality already.  Baby is head down but had his feet close to his head playing with his toes.  Which is why we didn't get a good picture of him because his feet and hands were in his face.  Everything is measuring on time, and all body parts look healthy.  The most interesting thing about the sonogram was he had hair!  We've never seen hair in a sonogram before, it will be fun to see how much hair he actually has.  My regular appointment was normal good blood pressure, and I only gained two pounds.  My next appointment is in two weeks.  I feel like I have still so long to go.  I just want to reach June and then I'll feel like I am making progress.  I still have good energy levels, still walking everyday, and still feeling plenty of movement.  This month is so busy which I think it will go by fast.  I am getting nervous about all the projects I still need to finish but hopefully I'll find time to get them done.     

No comments:

Post a Comment