Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Friday Adventures




My mom and step dad came into Midland for a quick doctors appointment.  After there appointment my step dad dropped my mom off and he went to visit his sister.  My mom bought Allison a new bedding set for her birthday.  Allison has been wanting to redo her room for about a year now. My mom and I got a wild hair and started rearranging her room and setting up her new bedding.  My mom who had just gotten Cortizone shoots in her ankles and me nearly 8 months pregnant moving furniture!  Mr Beckett steered clear from us girls but came to check on us a few times.  It was nice to get a few hours pretty much by myself with my mom!  I wish she could have stayed longer but they were back on the road by 3.  Later that night we took the kids to the drive in to see the new Advengers movie.  We brought food, drinks, chairs, blankets, and the radio.  The boys didn't even make it ten minutes into the movie.  They both migrated back into the car and sandwich themselves in between me and feel asleep.  Talk about an uncomfortable pregnant mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment