Thursday, December 6, 2012

5 Months old





My sweet baby boy is five months old today!  It is crazy how a few weeks or even days can change things in a babies life.  Beckett's personality is really showing.  He know recognizes me and Richard.  And when he sees someone unfamiliar and cant see mommy, daddy, or a sibling he will cry.  And poor baby he really builds it up!  Beckett also heard mommy yell at big brother and sister the other day and boy he did not like that!  Beckett straight up quivered his lip and busted out crying!  Beckett is totally on the move!!  He rolls all over, he wants to crawl so bad and gets super frustrated.  I am always pulling him out from under the couch.  Also a knew development, my baby B is trying to sit up!  Although it doesn't last long because he immediately wants to get on all fours.  Beckett is growing so fast, some days I just sit with him and snuggle and kiss him over and over because I know how quickly time passes.  Also Beckett is still waking up once a night and is know up to 6 ounce each feeding.  Right know my poor guy has a cold, which has me up at nights because he cant breath because he is so congested.  Words are not enough explanation of how much I enjoy my lil guy, he warms my heart.  And is by far the happiest baby when he wakes up in the morning.  I love my baby B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment