Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Parade





Early Saturday morning my in laws drove into town so we could all watch Cooper in the Hobbs Christmas parade.  My poor Cooper was totally not into the parade.  He honestly thought it was a punishment to have to ride in the parade.  He didn't think it was fair for Allison not to have to ride.  Also he wasn't happy he was missing candy that people were throwing out.  Then he cried because the music was blaring so loud, he begged me to ride the float with him.  So I gave in, sat in a tiny chair and held him nearly the hour ride through the parade.  My poor lil guy has sensitive hearing and covered his ears most of the time. I couldn't even get Cooper to wave!  At least he wore his elf hat!  I was surprised at the crowd that came to watch the parade, and I was also surprised how many cool floats there was!  It was a pretty decent parade for such a small town!

No comments:

Post a Comment