Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tis the season



 


When Allison was a baby I cherished, recorded, and relished every first outing, first holiday or, milestone. She was my first child. When Cooper came things were a lil different I didn't do nearly as many journal entries, or pictures. I was a little over whelmed becoming a mother of two. But with Beckett I am a much more confident mom, a experienced mom. I know how fast time flies and to enjoy the little things because even through the bad and good its so important to make memories non the less. I am enjoying the Christmas season and all that it entails. Beckett is growing so fast. I literally cant keep the kid out from under the tree! He is so interested in the lights, the sounds his fingers make when he scratches the wrapping paper on the presents. I see true innocents through his eyes this Christmas, and it brings me to the true meaning of Christmas. How blessed we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment