Thursday, December 20, 2012

School party and sickness




Yesterday my poor Alli-cat woke up at 5:00am with a high fever, and on the drive to Cooper's school she started throwing up.  Thank goodness I had the mommy sense to bring a trash can just in case!  As a result my poor lil girl missed her polar express/pj day at school yesterday and today she is still out for the count and is missing her school Christmas party.  And since I had a sickly child I couldn't go to Cooper's Christmas party.  While Cooper was at school Beckett, Allison, and I went to the Dr's, and it turns out strep and flu test were negative.  After nearly 2 hours at the the doctors we stopped by sonic for a power aide slush for Allison.  I did mange to show up ten minutes early to pick up Cooper and was able to grabbed some pictures of the festivities.  Now I am praying Allison is well before we leave town tomorrow night and that no one else catches whatever she has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment