Friday, December 14, 2012

MOPS Christmas party




Earlier this year I joined a mommies group called MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers.  It has been a tremendous blessing to have meet some wonderful mommies, and to have activities to participate in.  Yesterday we had our Ugly sweater/ornament exchange Christmas party.  I looked every where around this town for a sweater, the day before the party whoops!  I found one sweater but it was $40, I was seriously not going to pay that much for a sweater two sizes to big!  So I decided to wear my red blouse and bring my ornament of course.  It was a fun party.  We had an assortment of goodies to eat, a beautiful lesson focused on the birth of Christ.  I also enjoyed seeing how some ladies went all out on decorating vest/sweaters.  I took a picture with my friend Dana who also could not find a ugly Christmas sweater.   I have to mention the picture with my friend, she has taken her shoes off so she wouldn't tower over me.  But I am also wearing my TALL boots.  I cant get over how short I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment