Thursday, December 27, 2012

Electrified and Bless you

I have to post about a few funny things Cooper has said lately.  Last Tuesday when Allison first got sick, Cooper told me that he didn't want to touch Allison because he might get electrified, and then he would have her sickness.  I asked him what he meant and Cooper responded with "You know how Allison is contaminou right know and if I touch her I could get electrified."  I laughed and said "You mean contagious and infected."

The next day we were driving to Cooper's preschool, and Cooper sneezed.  Allison told Cooper she hoped he wasn't getting sick. Cooper told Allison "I am not getting sick I just have the Achoo's."  She started laughing and said "The what's."  Cooper then said "You know the bless you's"

No comments:

Post a Comment