Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inspection, sleepovers, and packing!

 




This past weekend was CRAZY!  Thursday night we drove into Midland.  Friday we had the inspection on the house and a meeting with Lowe's to pick out the new flooring for the house.  We also dropped the big kids off with my sister.  We meet her half way between Midland and San Angelo, the big kids would stay with my sister until Sunday night.  Also we left Beckett with my mother/father in law.  Friday night we had our selves a little date night and went to the movies and out to dinner.  It was so nice to get away from kids and making decision about the house.  Plus the food at Osaka's was amazing, and the movie Wolverine was decent.  After dinner we even went for an hour walk around a park, the weather was so nice with a light breeze.  Then we drove back to Hobbs for the next couple of days to pack the house up.  Saturday flew by as we worked on the yard, packed the garage, packed each kids room, and our bedroom closet.  We literally only left a few toys and beds in the kids room.  I cant get over how much junk my kids had, we haven't filtered there toys since we moved to Hobbs.  We even made a few trips to the Salvation Army to donate a bunch of things!  Richard and I had three 30 gallon bags each of clothes we got rid of.  We also deep cleaned the house bathrooms and bath tubs.  I still need to pack the kitchen, hall closet, and all the décor but I still have two weeks tell we close.  While we did all the packing we still enjoyed each others company with out kiddos ordered pizza and watch the new GI Joe movie. 












After all the packing was done we drove back to Midland and had an early birthday celebration for me at dinner with Richards family at Olive Garden.  It was a delicious dinner with wonderful conversations, I even got to hold my sweet great nephew.  Plus I got some fun new fall décor for the new house.  We picked up the big kids and got to hear about there many adventures in San Angelo.  The kids went to a fair and got there faces painted, climbed a rock wall, saw fish.  They went swimming, enjoy jumping on the trampoline, and playing with there cousins.  That night when we were back in Hobbs I couldn't sleep I was just so happy to have all my kiddos back!  Its funny how much I missed them, I guess I was just meant to be a busy mommy with a full house!

No comments:

Post a Comment