Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Piano Camp



Allison's piano teacher approached us about a month ago and asked if we would be interested in signing up Allison for a piano camp.  Allison was totally on board so we agreed.  She goes in the mornings for a little over two hours.  Every single time I pick her up she is so happy and excitedly tells me all she did.   Allison finished piano came yesterday, the boys and I got to go to a little end of piano camp celebration.  The parents where able to watch the kids answer questions over what they learned and the children accompanied a song together.  Afterwards Mrs. G had refreshments for everyone.  I have really loved Allison piano teacher and know that we will really miss her when we move.  I have been on the hunt for a new piano teacher for her in Midland.




1 comment:

  1. Sister Grandy and Brooke Snow in 2nd Ward teach piano. See if they would be willing to take her.

    ReplyDelete