Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pizza, Swiming, and Smurfs 2!!

I love birthdays!  I admit I spoil my kids on their special day.  I actually have money that I allocate during the year to their birthday parties and presents.  I know its silly but what can I say I love celebrating my children's birthdays.  We usually have a party for the children and when their birthday doesn't fall on the party day then on there actual birthday I try to fill that day with fun activities.

Yesterday on Cooper's birthday we had many fun activities planed.  My sister Heather and her kiddos drove into Hobbs to have lunch with us at this pizza joint here (similar to chucky cheese).  After lunch we went swimming with some of our friends.  Then after dinner Richard took the big kids to the movies to see Smurf 2.  After wards Cooper opened his big present, a bike!






No comments:

Post a Comment