Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Meet the teacher night!





Thursday we left Hobbs with a car load and drove into Midland for meet the teacher night.  I was a little sad driving away knowing the kids wouldn't be back in Hobbs again.  Meet the teacher night was CRAZY.  There were so many people I was so glad my mother in law watched Beckett for me.  The school is large and I didn't know my way around it.  Finding each kids classroom was a bit overwhelming in between a ton of people.  Both kids classrooms are far from each other.  Allison class is the last hall and the last room.  This year Allison will have two teachers.  She will go to one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Both her teachers seem really nice and she only has 17 kids in her class compared to the 29 in Hobbs.  Cooper's teacher Mrs. M is super nice and will have her hands full with a classroom with a majority of boys.  Cooper seemed totally chill the whole time.  The only time he perked up was when I let them play at the playground when we were done.  Cant believe both kids will be at school all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment