Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Saying good bye

 
 














We have definitely field our last few weeks with spending time with friends here in Hobbs.  We have gone back to the Carlsbad beach, met for dinner with Allison's friend from school, several play dates, girls dinner/baby shower, a road trip, and a good bye lunch!!  I wasn't always to fond of Hobbs but I have meet a ton of wonderful people and even made a few life long friends.  I am sure going to miss our daily walks with my friend Dana.  I know I've said it before but Hobbs would not have been livable with out her!  I know Allison and Cooper are going to miss a few of there special little friends the have made.  Plus I still have to come back every 4-6 weeks to tighten my braces for the next 12 months!  I cant believe its been two years since we moved here (August 6th of 2011) , time went by so quick!  Although I am ready to settle into our new home in Midland and get involved in another busy school year with my kiddos!



 

1 comment: