Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby shower..



On Saturday my nephews girlfriend had her baby shower.  I had been putting her gift together for a while.  I have definitely used my sewing skills for this task.  I made my usual gift of washcloths/burp cloths, but this time I made a blanket all on my own with out my sister Courtney here to help.  Although I will be honest and called to clarify a few steps lol!  Allison and I headed to the shower and left the boys with my father in law.  I was so bummed that I left my camera, thank goodness I had Cooper snap the picture of Allison and I before we left!  I also bought a bath tub full of goodies and a rock in play for my new great niece.  So excited to have a girl come into the family, Allison was the last baby girl on the Sanchez side.  I really enjoyed myself at the shower.  When Richard's on his 10 days on I feel like I need a break from the kids and adult conversation!  I loved seeing all the cute girly clothes, bows, and shoes Miss Harper received.  That sweet baby girl will have an entire outfit head to toe for every occasion!  I also really enjoyed siting with Richard's family and chatting with everyone.  Two more months and Miss Harper will be here!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we got to do a few sewing tasks before I left. I wasnt sure you would actually venture doing sewing stuff without me. Soo glad you braved it out!! Very cute =)

    ReplyDelete