Thursday, November 14, 2013

Our home



Since we had Richard's birthday I figured its time to load pictures of the house on the blog.








 
First off sorry the picture quality is so awful I took all of these pictures on my phone.  Secondly we are not done!  We still have so much more updating to do: bathroom's to reno, light fixtures, ceiling fans, add mud room area etc.  For now though we are taking a much need break from the move, renovations we already completed, and soccer season!  It is wonderful to be back in Midland because this town is our home.  We love our new house and the kids love the space.  They live in the playroom and especially love the back yard!  When I see all three of my kids crammed in the sandboxes I especially feel complete.

This is really the only picture I have pre-renovations.  My mom took an entire video.  I was worried when we showed her what we were buying she would think it was a mistake that we were taking on to much but she shared my vision!  In the picture you can barely see the ginormous book case towards the left, we tour that off the wall!  In the background you can see the paneling and that my friend was all over the house, we ripped it all off!  You can also see the carpet which is now wood.  Also the mantel before I painted it. Anyway that's a little peek inside the Sanchez household!!

1 comment:

  1. woah! what a difference you had made. I cant wait to see if for myself. Boo it will be no sooner then a year from now =(

    ReplyDelete