Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Wrap up!









I have several upcoming post's but I wanted to wrap up our Halloween 2013!  Last week was such a crazy week! On Halloween day I was up at the kids school most of the day.  First I brought cupcakes to Cooper's class, worked on a few PTA things, and had lunch with both kiddos.  Later that night we went up to the church for trunk or treat.  There were a few carnival games for the kids to participate in but mostly the big kids ran around playing with there friends.  Unfortunately Beckett missed his afternoon nap and was a little moody so Richard and I took turns walking him around in the wagon.  Once the trunk or treat started I stayed at the car to hand out candy and Richard walked the kids around.  I've never had so much fun, seeing all these kids costumes and hearing them say trunk or treat.  I told Richard that I plan to hand candy out next year!  All three kiddos had buckets full of candy!  After we loaded all the kids up we head to my nephews girlfriends grandmothers house apparently the grandmother has a huge Halloween set up at her house.  We drove over there not knowing what to expect and boy were we blown away!  There was so much traffic we had to park a block away!  The entire outside, inside, and backyard of the house was decorated!  Also my nephew and his girlfriend who is expecting in January dressed up in the cutest costume!! Last years Halloween was very special because it was the day we found out what my niece was expecting, but this year was filled with tons of Halloween festivities!  Both last year and this year are Halloweens we wont forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment