Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 3








On Day three we got up bright and early and went to the Grapevine Mills Mall for some shopping, ice skating, lunch, and Lego Land!  We started off at ice skating. I left Richard and Allison to ice skate and took the boys with me to shop.  Allison loves ice skating and we try to take her anywhere that has a rink.  Cooper was supper bummed about not ice skating so when we walked past this inflatable ball water activity it seemed like something fun to do.  Cooper accrued an audience trying to walk and balance.  Beckett thought the whole thing was hilarious and was laughing so hard.  After we stopped and got a treat at great American cookie.  My mom and I got some shopping in.  We were on the hunt to find my sister a birthday present and clothes for the kids.  I loved the mall and wish I had more time to shop for myself. 










Lego Land was just as awesome as the last time we went.  Beckett had a blast this time especially since he can walk now.  Cooper played for over an hour in the fire Lego obstacle course and playground.  Beckett had fun at the baby playground and Lego pit.  Allison and I rode rides, looked at the new star wars exhibit, and then she built a race car.  The exhibits are amazing, its wild how everything there is made out of Lego's!  Beckett got sleepy and I left to walk him around and do more shopping he slept for an hour while Richard and the kids watched some 4D movies in Lego Land.  Hours seriously fly by in Lego Land!  We stayed there tell 6pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment