Friday, November 15, 2013

Girl time



Some times I cant believe how big Allison is, on the 4th of November was Allison's half birthday 8 1/2!  As Cooper and Beckett grow some times I'm reminded of stages that Allison went through.  Mostly I am remind of how quickly children grow and how fast time passes.

Mother daughter date times 2! This past weekend Allison and I went on the hunt for a dress to wear to my nephews girlfriends baby shower coming up.  Just us girls and shopping trip to the mall!  We stopped by Great American Cookie and got a treat and a coke.  I had so much fun looking and shopping with Allison.  I indulged her and let her look at a few of her favorite stores like Claire's and Justice.  We talked and talked about school and Christmas and we did find a dress!  On Monday Allison came home from school begging for boots.  I already had buying her boots on my mind and had been looking with no success.  So after dinner, homework, and practicing the piano we went out to shoe carnival and she picked out boots!  I love seeing her sense of style even though I would have picked something different for her.  She has worn her boots to school everyday since!  After buying her boots we went for ice cream at Baskin Robins. 

Right know the relationship I have with her is so much deeper than with my boys!  Don't get confused I am still super close to Cooper and he tells me everything, even how he has a crush on a girl at school and didn't want to cut his hair to short because he was afraid Madi wouldn't like it!  Allison is so internal about her feelings and can be such a drama queen sometimes.  I love that she shares things with me and I will always strive to have a close relationship with her.  I really enjoyed our girl time together and plan to make it a more regular thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment