Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Richard's birthday weekend!!





I have been planning Richard's big birthday party for awhile.  I decided to throw a party at our house since no one has seen our new home.  I didn't want to invite a lot of people because I was inviting Richard's family and that's 11 people.  So we invited 3 of our friends and there spouses.  Richard's actual birthday was Saturday but our friends and niece and nephew were going to be out of town at the Texas Tech game.  So I moved the party a day up and planned other things to do with Richard on his birthday.  I decided to have the party catered since I didn't want Richard or I cooking.  My friends husband's best friends owns this brick oven wood baked pizza company and I hired them for the party.  Leading up to the party things were very hectic the caterer was running late and forgot drinks, I was picking up cake/drinks/ice/balloons, keeping the house clean, getting the kids from school, and receiving phone calls from friends who couldn't make it( sick child/death in there family).  With all the crazy things leading up to the party I think everything feel into place!  Everyone seemed to enjoy them selves comfortably in our home, ate pizza, and took pictures in the photo booth.  I think Richard enjoyed his celebration surrounded by friends and family!















On Saturday Richard's actual birthday he had to work, bummer!  But when he got home we went out to the new Cinergy movie complex.  My in laws watched the kiddos for us.  We ate dinner and watched the movie Enders Game and then we did two rounds of Laser tag!  I even made Richard a snickers cake!  In all it was a fun filled weekend celebrating my sweetheart!





 

1 comment:

  1. oh man you totally out did yourself. I SOOO wish we could have been there. I should totally steal this idea for E big 30. It looks like ya'll had a alot of fun with the photo booth!

    ReplyDelete