Monday, January 6, 2014

18 months old!





Today my Beckett boy is 18 months old!  I feel like the months have just flown by.  He has grown much faster than my other two kids, maybe its because I have more children and I am busier.  I can so easily remember his newborn stages and late night feedings.  The days of cuddling and rocking my baby in the middle of the night are long gone.  He is a walking, talking, and tantrum throwing toddler.  These days I have to be really patient and remind myself this stage doesn't last forever.  There are a few moments when my lil guy will be sweet and loving.  Everyday I get him out of the stroller after our morning walk he pats my back.  Times when I am overly frustrated Beckett will want to give me a kiss or a hug.



Taking away Beckett's pacifier has made him a little more needy, I think he has replaced his pacifier with me!  He wants mommy all the time, if he cant see me he freaks!  He wants to sit next to me, and be held in my arms at all times.  But I think this little phase happened because Beckett caught a bad cold this winter break and was feeling extra needy.  A funny thing Beckett does is hides things.  I have been looking for Mary from our children's nativity set since the first of December.  The day we pulled it out Beckett ran off with it and it disappeared.  Well I finally found Beckett's secret spot, in Cooper's closet!  He hide fruit snacks, Mary, all his socks, and three empty sunny dee bottles! 


Beckett still takes two two hour naps a day, thank goodness for mommy because I need that break!  He loves cheese, fruit snacks, and any type of fruit.  Beckett loves bananas!!  I literally buy bananas twice a week.  Every morning Beckett wakes up and will ask for a nana.  Beckett still doesn't talk very much, with the pacifier gone hopefully his speech will improve.  Although Beckett will grab my hand and take me where he wants something and ask me to hold him and then point to what he wants!  I love this little boy so very much some times he might push my patience but I cant even begin to imagine my life with out him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment