Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Harper Grace Arrived!



Monday afternoon at 3:50pm Harper Grace Lujan was born, weighing 5lbs 5oz and 17 inch.  I cant believe my nephew is a daddy and this little girls birth makes her our first Great Niece.  It was such a blessed day for our family, everyone one was so excited for her arrival.  I knew one day Richard's family would grow with marriages and babies, I cant believe its already happening.  I anxiously waited for news through out the day and was over joyed when I heard of her arrival. 


We finally were able to go visit Miss Harper yesterday evening.  She is the tiniest baby I have ever seen, her tiny features are precious and her lil noises are heavenly.  We haven't had a girl born on Richard's side since Allison was born nearly 9 years ago.  Miss Harper weighs nothing, holding her was wonderful I couldn't take my eyes off her!  I didn't get to hold her for long, Richard loves holding newborns. The new parents were so proud of there new bundle.  After we left the hospital we were on a high and talked about little Harper for a while.  Allison kept saying how tiny Harper was and how she was as little as one of her dolls and then Allison said she wants a sister, to bad that's not happening lol!  Cooper didn't say much besides saying that "Alex's is like a dad know, right."  "And does Alex have to sleep at the hospital forever, I hope not its kinda boring in there."  We left a sleeping Beckett with Richard's parents.  It feels like the past 9 months went fast, I still cant believe Harper Grave is here, so blessed to get to watch her grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment