Sunday, January 5, 2014

Boys boys boys






A few weeks ago I had to keep Cooper home from school another ear infection on top of an sinus infection.  Even though he was pretty sick he was acting himself.  After watching movies, eating snacks, and playing video games Cooper was begging me to pick up Allison from school because he was bored.  I did enjoy having Cooper here, Beckett was attached to him the whole day following him everywhere.  Seeing my boys sit on the couch together, eating lunch, or playing with there toys it warms my heart.  I never grew up with neighborhood boys, or boy cousins, or had a brother so to see my lil guys interact is such a beautiful thing to witness.  Cant believe Cooper is so grown up and such a good big brother to Beckett.  This Christmas break has been fun to see the boys getting to spend more time together.  Beckett absolutely loves to sit in the jeep while Cooper drives him around.  Beckett will tell me "shw" which means he want me to put his shoes on so he can go outside. Beckett will sit in Cooper's jeep and wait for him to take him on a ride.  Those two have a special bond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment