Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Date night, drive in, and Monday playday!



Some times you need a lazy weekend to recharge.  Richard and I started our weekend with a date night Friday, thanks to my in laws for watching the kids.  Dinner, dessert, and a movie date!  Five hours with no kids was a wonderful time with just my sweetheart.  We went to Osaka's for dinner, to Palio's for cannolis, and then to Cinergy (Richard won movie tickets on the radio) to watch Jack Ryan.



The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back.  Beckett unexpectedly woke up at 2 am with a low grade fever and vomited once.  Beckett acted sluggish and vomit one more time in the morning then after a 4 hour nap he was completely better.  Saturday I had a church training meeting, Richard stayed with the kids.  Most of the day the kids played outside. Later that night I stayed home with a sleeping Beckett while Richard took the big kids to the drive in to see the Nut Job.  A daddy date night with popcorn, coke, and candy while watching a movie at the drive in.    Sunday was filled with church, naps, and movies/video games.








 Monday was a holiday MLK.  Allison and I started off the day together.  We went grocery shopping, for a walk, and to get our nails done.  Love spending time with my daughter!  Alli and I swung by to pick up the boys.  We all went out to lunch, to the park, and to the duck pond.  Cooper and I went shoe shopping, my lil guys feet grew two sizes!  It was a fabulous day spent together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment