Thursday, March 6, 2014

20 months and other things..







Today my baby B is twenty months old.  Poor guy actually has a cold he is fighting but should be on the mends before we leave town Saturday.  Beckett is totally a daddy's boy.  I think it has gotten worse with Richard's crazy afternoon school schedule which means we really only see him on weekends.  Having said that Beckett wont let Richard out of his sight on Saturdays and Sundays.  My Beckett is finally repeating words and has added several new words to his daily conversations; oh no, oh my, mine, snack, more, and vroom.  He will say car but he calls them vroom.  Beckett is in love with cars, he literally carries them in his hands where ever we go.  He doesn't want to put them down when he gets dressed.  Every night when we tell him its time for night night, he starts blowing me kisses.  Beckett has grown a ton lately he can climbed out of his crib and open any door.  One morning I was up turning on the oven and what not, I was about to wake up the big kids and I hear footsteps.  It was the first time Beckett climbed out of his crib.  Beckett will climbed up the latter on the bunk bed, but wont climb down.  He has also learned how to open the fridge and will help him self to food.  My little guy keeps me on my toes getting into things but he also loves to cuddle and always wants to be right in the middle of whatever I am doing.  I was just thinking that this time last year he had just started crawling at nearly 8 months before we left for spring break in CA, my how time flies.  I am infinitely blessed to be my his mother!!

Life has been so busy, I feel like I am always saying that but its true!  Our lives are pretty much schedule until June.  Soccer season started last week.  We don't have our first game until the end of the month but we have officially started soccer practices.  Kill me!!  Both the big kids have practices on the same days with in thirty minutes of each other in two different places.  Richard of course goes with Alli and the boys and I go to Cooper's practice.  We've all been at the dentist a bunch lately.  I went into Hobbs Tuesday for tightening and replacement of my front teeth brackets ouch!  Cooper and Allison had there six month check ups.  Cooper needed a mini rout canal on this one pesky tooth.  Allison needs three baby teeth extracted.  Her adult teeth are coming in on top of her baby teeth!  Beckett has been in and out of sickness due to the crazy highs and lows in our weather here.  Life has a way of constantly rolling on by whither you want things to slow down or not. 

1 comment:

  1. Hudson had a baby root canal done when he was 3. He made it look so easy! Went under like a champ and was up and running around a few hours after he napped. Coop will do great, good luck!

    ReplyDelete