Monday, March 24, 2014

Disney World











Our family loves Disney!  We couldn't come to Florida and not got to Disney World.  This trip thanks to my younger sister buying my nephew a ticket we took him with our family, also my mother in law came.  We came to the park minutes before it opened and didn't leave until 11pm.  We walked a lot so much so that early on my mother in law decided to get a scoter which was a good idea because we walked for 14 hours!  We actually rode every ride expect peter pan which had a 60 plus minute wait the entire day and this ride has a no fast past available.  We mainly stayed in Tomorrow land most of the day.  Richard is so good a navigating and we used our app on our phones to look at minute wait times which helped us know where to go.  Beckett took a two hour nap so Richard and I took turns taking all the kids on a rides.  Space mountain was all around voted everyone's favorite ride, we got a fast past the first of the day!  Allison and I collected 10 more pennies to add to her stamp collection from various stops throughout Disney World.  After 6 trips to Disney we finally watched the parade, the castle light show, and the firework display.  It was my favorite part of our visits.  We bought the kids cotton candy, popcorn, and coke.  They were very content eating and watching!  My second favorite part of the day was when my nephew screamed out his wishes during the fireworks.  It was a very special day with our group of 7, many lasting memories made!












1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures in this one too. What a special adventure

    ReplyDelete