Friday, March 21, 2014

Beach day






 
Tuesday was our beach day!  Clearwater beach is rated number 2 must see beaches in FL and its less than 30 minutes away from my sister.  Also its probably the most beautiful scenic drive I ever seen.  Your literally on a ten minute drive with just water surrounding a bridge.  There are places to stop off the road to fish, play, eat.  We spent several hours at the beach and our day at the beach was my favorite day off our vacation.  It was so relaxing and the kids still are talking about it.  We built water moats, dug in the sand, put are feet in the water, swam, found seashells, and ate a picnic.  My sister packed the perfect lunch with lunchables and all kinds of fruit!  Beckett was not to sure about the beach at first but he soon was running around and chasing seagulls. The weather was perfect the breeze was divine.  I enjoyed absolutely ever second with my sister and her family.  Richard and I even got to eat our first grouper sandwich, which we both inhaled it was so delicious!  Our time at the beach was over but no one wanted to leave!  As we drove back we stopped at this neat ice cream joint and all had some awesome dessert!  I believe I forgot to mention that we didn't stay at my sisters, our crew was just to big!  We stayed at a resort about an 45 minutes from my sister in Davenport.








1 comment: