Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cousins and Good byes!





The whole reason for our trip to Florida was to see my sister and her family.  Cousins can have such special relationships.  Because my mom was the youngest of seven my cousins were several years older than me.  They also lived states away.  My children were lucky enough to grow up minutes away from cousins close to there age for several years. Allison is the ring leader and the oldest at nearly 9 then the ages are as followed 7 1/2, 7, 5 1/2, 5, 1 1/2, 1, 11 months, the twins at nearly 7 months.  And my sister Heather is due in a couple of weeks. Plus my step niece who will be 5 this summer.  Lots of kiddos from the Hughes sisters, 12 kids!  I enjoyed spending time with my nephew and nieces this trip and I loved seeing all the children playing with each other!

The day we left was my nephew Ryu's birthday the big 7!  We had a silly string fight, ate BBQ, and hit the piñata.  I was so sad to leave!  I came to FL and did everything I set out to do.  My sister holds a piece of my heart, and so do her babies.  It hurt to leave but I was so glad I visited.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment