Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break or bust!



Last April when my sister and her family made the decision to move to Florida we immediately started planning a trip to visit them.  We are always going to CA to visit family, but when would we ever go the opposite end of the state?  Here was our chance!!  When my sister's twins were born in late August I was dying to go.  We decided we would go visit in March during spring break since both the breaks coincided. 




It was so fun planning our vacation.  Richard and I researched and planned, my sister asked around and we planned together also.  We even involved the kids in our activities.  The day before our trip my mother in law asked to tag along, and we said the more the merrier as long as she didn't mind a bunch of loud kids!  We also hosted my nephews 21st birthday at our house the day before, which involved a friendly silly string fight.  My sister came into Midland the day we were leaving to let her kids spend a few days with grandma during spring break, and we all meet up for lunch before we got on the road.  Our car was fully loaded, we had a new DVD set, kindle, DSI games, snacks, and grandma we were on the road!!! Next up our travel adventures..

No comments:

Post a Comment