Sunday, February 8, 2015

18 weeks



I had my dr apt last Wednesday.  Beckett came along, as long as it's a normal easy apt I'll bring him.  I usually don't wait long and Beckett behaves most of the time.  So I totally gained 8 pounds in a month!  Really bummed about that, I know I eat a lot because it suppress my nauseous.  But I am still walking three miles every morning with Beckett.  Nearly half way there and I've gained 15 pounds, I refuse to gain more than 15 more.  I've never been over 150, so that's twenty pounds to go.  Ugh I feel huge and everyone has an opinion about it.  My allergies are bugging me so I brought it up and the dr gave me a few suggestions.  We listened to babies heart beat and that was about it.  I had issues scheduling my sonogram.  My dr only does sonograms on Fridays but he is going to be out of town in two weeks so I have to wait another week.  On the bright side Richards off.  We already now it's a boy but I would like a double confirmation.  Anyway days are passing and I hope time continues to tick by, I am not the biggest fan of pregnancy.  Also I've been feeling the baby for about a month.  Not strong movements but I definitely feel him moving around.  I have been throwing my back out a lot lately.  I rarely experienced back problems through out my pregnancy with Beckett.  For some reason this time around I've been experiencing more problems.  I have been extra busy and that could play a huge part in me over doing it.  I know I need to slow down, I am barely reaching the half way point and have a long way to go dealing with this issue.  I have a pregnancy back brace and I am also going to make some appointments for a chiropractor.  I haven't gone since I've gotten pregnant.  Anyway here's a little update on the baby front.

2 comments:

  1. Stop! You plump that baby up, you look great. This is your 4th kiddo too ;) I'm sure you'll have no problem loosing the weight silly girl

    ReplyDelete