Friday, February 20, 2015

Pre-School



Well its that time of the year for fall registration for Pre-School's.  I had thought about signing Beckett up because he has always been shy and antisocial.  Although he has gotten a lot better.  I thought sending him to a preschool program at age 3, a year earlier would help.  I decided to send him to the same preschool that Allison attend, Heritage Preschool.  Its literally two blocks away from our house and it runs from 8:45-11:45 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  We got one of the last spots.  Its kind of surreal planning my life with four kids in mind.  I think preschool will give Beckett some free play time and help with social skills.  Also it will give me some time alone with the new baby.  I have never sent my kids to preschool until 4 but this preschool has such a lovely program.  There is only two classes one for the 3 year olds and one for the 4 year olds and the max is 8 kids in each class.  I am nervous but excited for this new adventure, August will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment