Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Class Parties





On Friday the kids had there class Valentines parties at school.  Thankfully Richard was off and we could split our time at their parties.  Since I am Allison's class room mom of course I went with her.  I planned a Vday themed minute to win it games. There are 22 kids in the class so I split them up into two teams and had them compete for a prize.  I looked for games I thought wouldn't be to hard.  But I was worried how it would all come together.  Total success!!!  Kids had a blast and I will be doing this again.  Cooper's class decorated cookies and played games.  My poor Beckett missed his nap and slept in Richards arms.  Oh I forgot to mention it was dress up 50's day, we did our best.  Rolled up pants and fun hair styles.  By the end of the day Allison's hair fell out and Cooper's slicked back hair didn't stay.  It was a fun day so blessed to attend the kids school parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment