Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Good bye




Saturday we drove into Hobbs to attend a farewell party for our dear friends the Polings.  I came down with a pretty awful cold Thursday that is still lingering.  I had no voice and the worst drainage but I didn't want to miss the festivities.  Richard had to work, but had plans to leave early and drive to Hobbs and meet us.  We left right after lunch, I packed up the kids and we were on the rode.  I really enjoyed spending time with our Hobbs friends and catching up on life events.  The time past so quickly, Richard made it about half way through the party.  After the party we went to dinner with the Polings.  We have made some pretty amazing friends while we were in Hobbs, I am sad we are running out of reason's to visit that little town.  There are a ton more pictures but these were the only two I got, I'll upload when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment