Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Vday 2015





Valentines Day fell on a Saturday this year and Richard was off.  I had a particular tough week and was felling pretty down and stressed.  Richard spoiled me with new shoes a few days earlier and a huge bouquet of pink roses Saturday morning with T&T donuts.  He rented the kids and us movies and I didn't leave the house all day.  Cooper had a birthday party at the Pottery and I stayed home with a sleeping Beckett and took a two hour nap!  I think my day was better than any mothers day or Vday I've had.  No cleaning, or cooking all day, and no driving kids a hundred places, plus a nap!  Later that day I got my new necklace in the mail, it has a tree of life and all my four children's initials.  Holy cow 4 kids!  I have this saved etsy/pinterest page with gifts I want and Richard just picks out one for a special occasion.  Its nice to be some what surprised but love my gift because I picked it!  For dinner Richard picked up Chickfila which I am craving all the time and we watched Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day as a family.  Richards parents also watched the kids for us this weekend and we went to dinner and movie alone.  I don't think we've had a date night since early December!  I feel very loved by my sweet husband and I know I can be moody especially right now (thank you pregnancy hormones) but he takes care of me and makes sure I feel special! 

Oh side note we've always gifted the kids with a loving gift on Valentines day.  Allison received a new MH doll, Cooper a Camaro car kit, and Beckett a car of course.  Allison also got a large bouquet of daisy's from her dad which she put on HER piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment