Monday, February 23, 2015

Sick..


 
Beckett started out with a nasty cold that hit him really fast.  He had a wicked cough and serious drainage.  I practically held him all day Thursday.  Friday morning we were on our morning walk and I had to stop a little more than half way through because I was so dizzy and lightheaded.  Drainage started and my throat was on fire.  After a long day of errands I managed to lay down for a nap with Beckett and when I woke up I was considerably worse.  I barely managed to pick up the kids and crawl back in bed, mama made no dinner kids and ran a muck tell dad got home.  It was cereal and sandwich's for dinner kind of night.  Allison's FC Dallas soccer practices started and Richard left with her.  Thankfully the boys behaved, I had both of them on the bed building Legos quietly.  Mom's don't have time to be sick but being a pregnant sick mom is so awful.  At least I am not in my third trimester yet, because that's to big to be sick!  I remember having strep and a sinus infection 8 months pregnant with Beckett I felt like death!  Although this sickness as been pretty bad, the drainage is unbelievable and I had no voice for awhile.  Try yelling at your kids in a whisper, doesn't work!  I lived with tissue in my hands and watched way to much Netflix's.   I hate sneezing while pregnant I feel like the baby just jumps around and it makes me super nauseous.  Beckett has been by my side through it all laying in blankets with me.  I am getting better and thankful it wasn't worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment