Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Poling's come to play!








My good friend from Hobbs is moving back to Oklahoma.  Her move has gone really fast as far as selling and buying a home.  She decided to come visit me one last time before she leaves.  We had a full day planned.  We started off at the children's museum.  The boys ran around for over an hour!  Then we left for lunch at Grub burger. Chatting with such a close friend was exactly what I needed.  After lunch we walked to the park and let the boys run.  It's been to long since we had a nice long chat.  I mean we text and have nice long phone calls pretty often but this was special.  It was sad to say good bye.  We still have this weekends going away party to spend a little more time together.  We are also making plans for a family trip together once a year and a girls trip!  I will forever be thankful to Hobbs for bring our friendship together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment