Sunday, February 8, 2015

Projects



Cooper had his hundredth day of school project due last week.  He was so opinionated about what he wanted to do and how he wanted it to look.  It took both of us a long time cutting out 100 minecraft blocks and even longer to glue them on the poster board.  Originally he want to write a message with the blocks, saying he loved his teacher but he quickly changed his mind saying people would make fun of him.  Anyway he was so proud of his project and so was I, it was hard work!



At our church I am the secretary for the Children's program and we give a small gift for each child's birthday.  It was my job to come up with an idea that was gospel oriented and budget friendly (We have nearly a 100 kids).  I decided on making magnets with our theme for the year, I know my Savior lives.  Have I mentioned I am pro at modge podge now.

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat. I wish our school did some kind of 100th day project! Those magnets turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete