Friday, July 24, 2015

Big kids day





I decided to spend one on one time with the two big kids before Richard went back to work.  Up first was my Alli.  Allison has been obsessed with her American doll this summer.  She's been begging to spend her money on accessories.  She's also managed to become very crafty and has made wallets out of tape.  Reused boxes for beds and couches.  She cleaned out her closet and used a portion of her book shelf for space for her dolls.  I took Allison to toysrus and bought her a few accessories for her dolls.  Next we went to the mall and grabbed some desserts from the great American cookie.  My daughter has a sweet tooth thank goodness she has her dads fast metabolism.  We then went to Justice to do a little shopping.  It was nice to chat with her about all the things she cares about.  I am so blessed to have a daughter since I am surround by boys now.  Allison is so caring and helpful I don't know what I would do with out her.  She brings a much needed balance in our home.




The next day I took Cooper out.  He had several ideas for our time together.  We started at the mall.  Cooper was in need of new clothes, that kid is rough on clothes!  We had fun shopping and my lil man is not to old to still hold my hand!  As wild as Cooper can be many people miss out on how loving he is to me!  I get a ton of love from Cooper, lots of hugs/kiss and even more I love you's.  Next we went to game stop, with no luck finding a game.  So we hit up toysrus and bought a nerf gun, like we need more of those.  Then we ended our time at Burger King.  Let's just say Cooper wanted our time to last longer, but we had a great time together!

1 comment:

  1. I am so Jealous! I want one on one time shopping spree's!! lol

    ReplyDelete