Thursday, July 2, 2015

39 weeks


My doctors appointment was on Wednesday.  Heart rate and blood pressure normal.  Still no swelling and no weight gain.  Dilated to a 4 and 50% effaced.  No real consistent contractions.  I have a few at night but they don't last long.  I have an appointment to my doctor in a week on my due date the 8th. 


So I am officially over pregnancy.  I feel like a huge whale and everything exhaust me.  I have no will!  I had such high hopes I would have this baby in June.  I am seriously bummed that he never made his appearance in June.  I wonder if the major slow down of my activities because of the accident slowed things down.  I can't ignore the fact that I've never gone into labor on my own so chance were slim.  Now that the realization that I will probably make it to my induction date literally has me depressed.  Although I guess it makes things easier for the kids to be watched and Richards work schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment