Thursday, July 9, 2015

Football and soccer updates



Football season ended for Cooper.  I was honestly worried we wouldn't finish the season with out me going into labor.  I guess I was wrong.  Cooper enjoyed himself so much, and is sad it's over.  Every game he made a touch down and grabbed flags!  The team had a party at Cici's pizza.  They all got medals, Cooper was so proud of his!  He had a fun time eating and playing with his teammates.

Allison tried out for a competitive soccer team.  She's been practicing with them all summer and was offered a spot at try outs.  She made the team and has her first game in a few weeks.  She is so excited to play with team mates at her same skill level.  It will be a huge change for our family since Richard has been coaching her for the last six years. 

1 comment:

  1. wahoo. Change is good, BUT I bet ya Richard is gonna miss it. Maybe the younger boys will pick it up and he'll teach them.

    ReplyDelete