Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More summer fun












Of course most of our free time is spent at the pool, I swear the kids could live there!  I've been taking them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  But some times we go everyday.  Cooper's football practices and games also occupied a lot of our time too.  Allison has soccer ever Wednesday night.  We recently went to the Rockhounds baseball game that Chevron host, it unfortunately got rained out.  We were only there long enough to eat!  We also took the big kids to see the new Jurassic Park movie.  We've done picnic at the parks too!!  Gone out for ice cream and Bahama bucks.  Also we took the kids to see the new movie inside out at the drive-in.  One day last week I took the kids to a splash pad in Odessa.  A few days ago we meet up with several friends from church to swim and eat a ton of popsicles.  We've had a few lazy days too.  I've been keeping up with the kids studies also, reading and math everyday.  I recently bought harder books for both kids and they love their new books!  I know once baby gets here things will slow down so we are trying to make the most of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment