Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Daddy time





Richard has several vacation days that he hasn't used this year.  We decide he would take a work week off when Camden was born.  Plus Chevron gives two paid paternity day.  After those 7 days Richard would be off his normal 4 days.  Which totaled to 11 days off.  Having him through this time has been so wonderful!  We've really gotten into a nice schedule with Camden.  Richard is no stranger to diaper changes, he is the swaddle king, and has the magic sleep touch.  I feel like I've made huge leaps in my recovery.  I've sent him to the store countless times.  He took the highlander to get an oil change. Best of all the kids have had a ton of daddy time.  Richard has taken them swimming nearly everyday!  They also went to the movie theaters to see the Minion movie.  He has taken them to the park and to all of Allison's soccer practices.  Richard took the kids to chickfila's cow appreciation day.  And managed to get out the door to church, even thought they were a lil late due to a dead car battery!  Words can not explain my gratitude and love for this man!  He does more than I could have ever hoped for or imagined.  He is a true partner in our marriage.  I feel so lucky to be his wife and I don't tell him often enough what a great man he has become.  From the quirky teenager I feel in love with to the hard working dedicated family man.  Thank you for giving me another lil Richard (Camden).  Raising our babies brings me the greatest joy in life.

1 comment:

  1. way to step up to the plate. I bet he is exhausted..lol taking up your routine.

    ReplyDelete