Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crazy B




 

Beckett can sure get himself into trouble these days.  I am always catching these silly pictures of him lately.  The other day he was in the bath tube and he kept getting in and out.  He got out but I wasn't done washing his hair.  I slipped on some water and he got away from me and ran down the hall that stinker.  Beckett also loves to sit on the game chair and will push his siblings off just to sit there.  I normally don't take showers while Beckett is awake but this particular day I had no choice.  I set Beckett up with snacks and juice and thought I could take a quick shower.  The door is glass so I was able to keep my eye on him.  Anyway I noticed he laid down and got quiet.  My little guy was so tired he feel asleep.  I was worried if I picked him up he would wake up so I moved his snacks and sippy cup and covered him with his blanket.  The kid slept 2 hours!  I was putting up laundry and I literally almost peed my pants when he walked down the hall and said mama.  Beckett's personality is definitely shinning through these days, even his stubborn side!



No comments:

Post a Comment