Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas with my sisters!


 






My sister Jamie and Jacinto flew in from Kazakhstan last week and stayed at my moms for a few days before driving into Midland on Thursday.  My sister Heather and her family came into Midland Friday.  It was so nice to have a full house.  Heather's youngest son Marcus and Beckett are nine months apart and they were very interested in each other.  Saturday night we celebrated Christmas all together.  The kids were so excited to spend time with everyone and especially to open presents.  After a huge meal and desserts we opened gifts.  We let the kiddos play for a while and then it was time for the Christmas photo booth.  What a great time we had dressing up, the kids even joined in too.  But the adults really had the most fun.  After the photo booth we played a bunch of Christmas trivia games.  My sister Jamie and her Husband left because they had another Christmas party to go to. We decided to end the night with going for a drive to look at lights.  The dads stayed home with the babies and Heather and I took the big kids to look a the lights. 









My heart was very full Saturday night.  I felt so thankful to have half of my family here, it was almost perfect.  Living back in Midland is biter sweet because its my home town but yet its missing my family.  It was wonderful to host my family here to cook meals, watch movies, laugh, chat, and just watch our kids play together.

Sunday morning after another big breakfast and watching a movie Heather and her family left.  After Church later on in the day Jamie and Jacinto came back over for dinner before they left town.  I was so glad we got to spend some time with both of my sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you took all those pictures, and posted a blog on this. It made me feel like I was apart of your Christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete