Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tis the season

Photo: All three kiddos with Santa at Miss Casey's!  The best picture we could get, Beckett was terrified!

I cant believe a week has passed since I last blogged!  We have been very busy in the Sanchez household.  The "ice storm" kept us in doors but Monday rolled around and we were back in reality.  I love the Christmas season even though things are very busy and its super easy to get caught in the hustle bustle.  There are many things I love about Christmas: music, movies, parties, presents, food, and most of all celebrating the Savors birth.  For one I am a natural giver,  I love gifting to others and giving my time.  Sometimes I over do it, but I just cant say no!  I am guilty of getting caught in the Christmas hustle and bustle this week.  I have a lot of Christmas oriented things I am in charge of and I have once again over extended myself.  I try everyday to sit back and take in a moment.  Allison and I have been watching Christmas movies this week.  When she gets home from school her and I sit on the couch and watch 30 minutes of a show.  So far we've watched the Muppets Christmas, Nation Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and Jack frost.  We finally put up our Christmas lights and racked up all the leaves!  Beckett is very interested in the Christmas tree this year, he doesn't go crazy but every once in a while he brings me ornaments off the tree!  Cooper is very excited and anxious for Christmas.  He literally had a mini break down earlier this week.  I wrapped all the presents while they were at school and he wanted to open just one right then.  When I told him he had to wait 16 days he begged me to open just one early!  We have a crazy weekend full of Christmas type events.  I promising myself to take it slow and to enjoy the season because in less then two weeks it will be gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment