Friday, December 13, 2013

Play dates




This week Beckett and I had a few friends over for playdates.  My friend Dana who I met while living in Hobbs came into Midland with her son for a visit while her husband was in town for some training.  Beckett and her son S are 4 months apart and have been buddies since Beckett's birth.  I use to walk 5 days a week with Dana and her son when we lived in Hobbs.  I've been missing my friends in Hobbs lately.  Especially since I missed a bridal shower for one of our friends this past weekend.  It was nice to catch up and chat, but two hours was not enough time to!!!!  On the bright side I have an orthodontic apt next week and we will visit again.

Yesterday we had another playdate at our house.  My friend Sandee who I've know since I was 10 was in town visiting her family.  Another mutual friend of ours thought it would be fun if we all got together for a playdate with our sons at my house.  Our son's are pretty close in age ranging from 22 months, 17 months, and 15 months.  It was a totally successful playdate!  The boys got along great and played in the play room together for an hour and a half and us mommies got some time to chat too!

I cant believe my Beckett boy is old enough for playdates, what happened to my newborn who would sleep the day away? 

No comments:

Post a Comment