Friday, February 7, 2014

Another..





The days have been running together.  Nothing new really happening just normal everyday things around the Sanchez household.  So I thought I would share some random moments from the last two weeks.




Beckett thinks its super fun to grab leafs from outside and throw them into the living room.

My family has eaten an entire container of peanut butter patties girl scout cookies in a few days.

Last week it was 80 degrees on Thursday and I let the kids play in the backyard for hours, we roasted hot dogs on the grill.

Allison wore all pink from head to toe to school last Friday in support of the school nurse finishing chemo treatment for breast cancer.

I have lunch with the kids at school every Thursday.  I think its hilarious how even though Beckett always eats before we go he loves to eat his siblings lunch.

I am not sure I mentioned this but Richard is going back to school.  He actually started back when we moved here in August.  School has been keeping Richard busy driving to UTPB in Odessa and homework during the weekdays we rarely see him.

Beckett had a playdate last week with two new friends.

Allison made a new friend at church and we invited there family over last week.

I drove into Hobbs earlier this week for my orthodontic appointment.  I am suppose to get my braces off in September!  I enjoy my day trip because I get to see my best friend Dana and our boys get to play together.  The only downer about my 4-6 week appointments is how soar my mouth/teeth are, and also the no hard food diet I have to do because of it for a week.  Have I every mentioned my love for crunch food, I would kill for some chips, a juicy steak, or just some ice!

Cooper celebrated the 100th day of school on Wednesday.   He must have told me three times that night "I LOVE the hundredth day of school!!!"

Allison completed her goal of reading 360 minutes and has earned a trip to Six Flags.

I've been working on Valentines décor crafts for the house, church assignments, and normal motherly duties, and planning Allison's school V-day party.

Yesterday we had more snow.  We also celebrated my father in laws birthday at our house.  Its so fun hosting family and seeing everyone chatting and having a good time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment