Monday, February 24, 2014

Mary Poppins

 
The day before Valentine's Day I received a phone call from one of my friends from church saying she had extra tickets to see Marry Poppins at the Midland community theater and wanted to know if I could go.  I literally didn't have to think twice, but I did ask if I could bring Allison.  I knew she would want to go and I was willing to let her stay up late on a school night just for this occasion.  I decided to take Allison on a little shopping trip before hand since she had out grown her dress shoes and we also bought a new dress.  It was super fun to get dressed up and leave the boys behind for some girl time!  The play was fantastic, the actors were brilliant, and the choreography was beyond what I expected.  The play was 3 hours long, we enjoyed every second.  Allison and I sang the songs from the play all weekend together.  It was a late night together with cherished memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment