Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lubbock





The day after Valentines day we went to Lubbock.  After spending the morning at the temple we decided to fill the afternoon with fun things for the kids!  We first meet up with my niece (who goes to college in Lubbock) for lunch.  Good food and great company, cant believe my niece who was five when I meet her is nearly done with college!  Then we spent several hours at the science spectrum.  Last time we visited they had added this new toddler area for 5 and under.  Well this time since Beckett was bigger and could walked I was excited to let him play there.  Beckett had a blast and he and I stayed there for over an hour by ourselves playing.  We had such a fun time there, the big kids bought space toys which they played with together all weekend.  Our drive home was quiet because all three kids were passed out!




No comments:

Post a Comment