Friday, April 18, 2014

Family pictures

 
For my in laws 50th wedding anniversary my sister in law thought it would be a neat idea to have professional pictures taken of all the family.  That would include my mother/father in law their three children, spouse, children, and grandchildren.  I know I mentioned this in a post a while back and here are a few of the pictures.  It wasn't the easiest photo session for my family.  Richard had to work that day, and Beckett ended up being really fussy not eating and no nap.  It turned out he had strep and a double ear infection.  Allison had a soccer game too.  I some how got all three kids bathed and dressed and out the door on time.  For the entire photo session I was very stressed about Beckett.  The pictures are perfect for what my in laws wanted.  I personally didn't care for the pictures of my family.  But these pictures were captured on/and for this special occasion.  They are apart of a important memory of our family. 




1 comment:

  1. I only like Coops. I am sorry if this is offensive but the photographer didnt do a well job with editing. Man I would have liked to sit and talk with them about each picture, the lighting and the still back ground. I am not sure it was worth the cost at all.

    ReplyDelete