Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Soccer times three



 
 

 I was so relieved when I looked at the soccer schedule and knew Richard would be off this weekend. We started are morning with a 10:30 soccer game!  It was a awesome game, to see the girls work together and do the drills correctly was pure beauty. We won 12-1, my Alli-cat scored 9 goals! Three left footed! After her game was over we went to Cooper's. I think we were put in a hard bracket, because every team we play is a better skill level. We aren't half bad but there are no stars on our team. Cooper fought for the ball. I swear he just wants to tackle players though! After two hot windy games we had a break and ate lunch at chickfila, milkshakes all around! We stopped by the house before Allison's next game and Beckett fell asleep. So the boys and I stayed home. I heard Allison played hard against the number one ranked U9 girls team. We lost 2-1. Allison scored the only goal.
 
 A few hours later we had invited some new friends over for dinner. They have three kids under 5. Allison begged me to take her to a boy from schools birthday party. He lived two blocks from us and I know his mom so we let her go. We had a blast getting to know the L family. Dinner was delicious. The kids all played well together, before I knew it it was time to pick up Alli. It was a full day of soccer but I wouldn't have wanted to spend the day any different!

1 comment:

  1. haha I loved that picture of them laying on the chairs. Man what a game, I swear I could totally picture her out there in the field. I think someone needs a cam-cord as a gift so that way I can see a game!

    ReplyDelete